Monday, April 28, 2008

Special memories of the beach. I found mermaid tears by the pound that day!!! My family tells me that I loot the beach and there are no mermaid tears for them. You know the saying...."The early bird gets the worm."

For those of you unfamiliar with mermaid tears. It is commonly known as beach glass. Worn thru time and the elements. To me a treasure, seeking out those rare colors and sometimes finding some hunka chucks. Love it. So to my family...... You know I will share. But, get ready, I have already started seeking those tears. Spring has sprung.
~Photo t.kramer~

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Hello , Therese it's me Julia , I was doing my blog today also , here it is... www.thehappymushroom.blogspot.com

OKay, i just wanted to say hi , See ya!! :)
Julia

Therese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.