Thursday, November 27, 2008

~Warm Blessings to all this Day of Thanksgiving~
~I saw God wash the world last night with His sweet showers on high, and when the morning came, I saw Him hang them out to dry.
He washed each tiny blade of grass and every trembling tree; He flung his showers against the hill, and swept the billowing sea.
The white rose is cleaner white, the red rose is more red, Since God washed every fragrant face and put them all to bed.
There's not a bird, there's not a bee that wings along the way, but cleaner bird and bee than it was yesterday. I saw God wash
the world last night. Ah, would He had washed me as clean of all my dust and dirt as that
old white birch tree. ~ William L. Stidger


1 comment:

Danielle Muller said...

we had a lovely day!! thanks so much for the beautiful cornucopia!

oh...i added the gift faire logo and swap logo to your sidebar!

blessings,
danielle
www.thevintagedragonfly.typepad.com