Sunday, January 10, 2010



~God The Artist~
God when you thought of a pine tree, How did you think of a star? How did you dream of the Milky Way to guide us from afar?
God, when you chiseled a raindrop, How did you think of a stem, bearing a lovely satin leaf to hold the tiny gem? Poem by A. Morgan
~As I was creating these roses today, adding each pedal and then forming them, rolling the edges and painting them with watercolor. This poem came to my mind. I stand amazed at how it only took God, six days to create all the marvelous wonders for us.
~Enjoy. Have a Blessed Day~
flowers created by t.kramer~

4 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

This matches very well with the song on your blog. I like guitar playing like that.

Kindest regards,
Tom Bailey

paulette said...

Very Beautiful, When I saw the roses I thought they were real and as I read on I was amazed by the job you did they really LOOK real! Love P :*)

Jennifer said...

gorgeous...really and truly beautiful.It's amazing what can come from coffee filters and a brilliant mind...

Barbara said...

WOW...HOW STUNNING ARE THOSE FLOWERS!!! WOW...i TOO THOUGHT they were real!!!! what a gift you have!!! thanks for sharing!