Sunday, December 20, 2009

**The Blizzard of 2009**
*** Make a snow angel

** Have a seat and a cup of hot cocoa

And what a blizzard it was! It truely is looking a lot like Christmas now. Measurement 20". I myself am a Long Islander, but lived up state NY for a number of years. The accumulation of snow up there, is soooo much more. I had a good chuckle when the broadcasters were getting so spun up about this storm coming in. The national gaurd was in preparation for this, the plows and sanders were all in place. It realy made me giggle . Its only snow.**
If you realy don't have anywhere to go....stay home. If you have to drive...go slow. My suggestion, stay home and have a bowl of chili and hot cocoa. And cozy up!




1 comment:

♥anne♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.